Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Learning Log 1

After the lesson on Cinquains, I had learnt another method to write literature. Cinquains are special to me as it is very interesting to write a Cinquain, like for example, "cinq" means 5 in French, but in those 5 lines, there are only less than 5 words in each line and in each line there are some rules to follow. During literature lesson, I enjoyed it very much as I got to see other group's Cinquains and interact with my group members in order to create a good Cinquain. I had fun during the lesson as my group members and I thought of ridiculous ideas and themes for the poem. I liked the number selector especially as it creates a lot of suspense. As for improvements, I suggest that everyone should do different Cinquains so that there are more varieties.

No comments:

Post a Comment